Monday, April 23, 2012

Decorate-Your-Own

I'm not quite sure how it happens, but oftentimes I lose all my resolve when I'm in a store with AC.  I cave and end up buying things like this:
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Piggy Bank

Most of the time I regret spending money on the little trinkets and sugar-filled goodies she says she "weally, weally NEEDS!!"  But this little guy was worth every bit of the $6.  She loved it.  She sat for 30 minutes and didn't make a peep while she painted.  I would ask her questions from time to time and she would respond with, "Mommy, don't bother me while I is paintin'."  

And she didn't make a huge mess like I feared.  I will be looking for more of these "Decorate-Your-Owns" by Melissa & Doug in the future.  I googled it and saw a train, a teddy bear, a princess crown!  I'll pay $6 for 30 minutes of entertainment and quiet time any day of the week!

Oh, and Aunt May, she says she still wants a "bigger" piggy bank for her birthday with "wots and wots and wots of pennies!"  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment