Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family and Friends Part 1

Sunday involved a trip to church, my papaw's house, and a bridal shower for my cousin-to-be, Emily.  AC and I had a lot of fun visiting with family we haven't seen in a while. 

Like this little munchkin. My cousin, Tara, and her little Cate.  She has the best smile!


AC LOVED spending the weekend with her Aunt Megan!

She was also very excited to help Emily open all of her presents!

And she had a lot of fun playing with her cousin, Clare. 

On Monday, she and I met my college roommate and very dear friend, Erika, for dinner. Erika has a daughter named Avery that is 2 1/2 years old.  She and AC were fast friends!

Avery, Erika, Me, and Anna Claire

I think this picture sums up how much fun she is having this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment