Thursday, July 12, 2012

Having a Summer Birthday

Being born in the summer means no birthday to celebrate with your class at school.  This is the truth with my girl.  While she's only 2 now, some day I'm sure she will bring this to my attention and be somewhat sad about it.  Her birthday isn't for 10 more days, but today was her last day of summer school.  So I brought cookies for each of her classmates.  She was so happy.  These little moments are what it's all about.
Her cookies.  She loved them.

Being silly with her friend, Dani.

Her friend, Abby, that she has known since September, gave her this Cinderella doll for her birthday.  She said to me, "Mommy, that was very nice of Abby."

And here is her class (plus me) singing "Happy Birthday" to her.  


Now I just have to find a way to convince her that today really wasn't her birthday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment