Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter started out with a visit from the Easter Bunny. He left just a little candy and a small Magna Doodle. AC loved all of it. Church followed. We actually got there early. Shocking, I know. Then the Easter festivities continued at home with an egg hunt and a nap.
Here are lots (and I mean lots) of pictures from our day.

I heard her say, "Hat." When I turned to look at her, this what I saw.





She loves to tease Gracie by taking her bones and toys.

Feeding the ducks while Daddy hides the eggs.



Miss Bossy-Pants. She actually smacked the duck right after this picture.


Pretending to take pictures like Mama with Daddy's small tool case.





Singing! "Jesus loves me this I know!"

Eating the goodies inside her first egg.

Finding more eggs.




Her loot.


Yummy!


So sad the egg hunt is over.


It was a good day, but Easter just isn't the same when we don't get to share it with you. We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment