Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bubble Bath Pool

A friend of Daddy's has a little girl. She wanted to give her Barbies away, so we gladly took them. AC was so excited to find her new Barbies this morning. At around 10 am, she asked if she could get in the pool (or bathtub) with her Barbies. Here's a little video.


Here's a transcript of the conversation. I know she can be a little hard to understand at times.

AC: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way! Hey! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way! Hey!

Me: What else can you sing?

AC: Me?

Me: Can you sing Oh Christmas Tree?

AC: Mom?

Me: What babe? What about Frosty the Snowman?

AC: Mommy? Barbie’s hair messy.

Me: Barbie’s hair is messy? Why? Can you sing any other songs?

AC: Mommy, wait a minute.

Me: Ok.

AC: Mommy, Barbie's hair is sticky.

Me: It’s sticky?

AC: It’s sticking to my hand.

Me: Ok. Can you look at mommy?

AC: Mommy. Look at my face. (I'm always asking her to look at me when I talk to her. That must be where she got the 'look at me face' thing! HA!)

Me: You look at my face.

AC: Mommy. somethingsomethingsomething. Look.

Me: What’s wrong with her?

AC: Mommy, look.

Me: What’s wrong with her?

AC: Barbie’s hair is sticky.

Me: It’s sticky?

AC: I clean it.

Me: You gonna clean it?

AC: Look, Mommy. I clean it in the pool.

Me: Where’s your other Barbie?

AC: Right there.

Me: Does she want to swim?

AC: Watch this, Mommy. I clean it in the bath.

Me: Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment