Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly!

The Daddy and I have been married for a little more than 4 1/2 years and I've never sent out Christmas cards. It's not that I didn't want to. I did. Every year I would search for really cute ones that mixed the true miracle of Christmas (Jesus' birth) with all the cutesy holiday designs. But my search would be abandoned when the countdown to Christmas break began with my students. I forgot about the cards and started dreaming of sleeping in, shopping, and time with family and friends. About a week before Christmas, just as we were getting many adorable cards in the mail, I would begin to regret my abandoned search and promise to do better next year. Well, it seems that this is the year. I planned ahead and am so excited to send out our cards!
It was a tough job, this picking of the perfect card. I started and ended my search at Shutterfly.

Here were a few of my favorite Christmas cards on Shutterfly.com!
Here's why I love these:

1) Our family celebrates Christmas. While we respect other holidays that happen during this time of year, our card will say "Merry Christmas" not "Happy Holidays". That's just one of our things, however trivial it may seem. I appreciate that Shutterfly provides cards for both preferences.

2) Each card has a religious theme or images. Again, we are celebrating one of greatest miracles in the history of Christianity. To us, it's super important that we take every chance to show our reverence.

3) AND I love that the layout allows for pictures! Our angel girl would look so precious on any of these cards!!

I just love this company. They have awesome products and are great to their costumers. I've ordered a lot from them in the past. Like AC's birthday party invitations and thank you cards. I've also ordered other greeting cards and prints of my most favorite pictures from Shutterfly.

Check out these links for more info on Christmas Cards! You won't be disappointed!

Perhaps the coolest thing about Shutterfly is this....Bloggers get 50 frees holiday cards from Shutterfly! Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Now, get excited! You'll be getting a fabulous card from my little family very, very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment