Saturday, November 13, 2010

One of Those Days

Well, I was going to post a funny video, but it seems that in my attempts to upload it, I've managed to delete everything on the disc. It's been one of those days around here. First, one of my kitchen cabinet doors fell off. It didn't give any warnings. It showed no signs of distress. Just kerplunk and there you have it. A broken cabinet door that is now rigged up with a grocery sack and is extremely provoking for a toddler. It's like it is whispering to her, "Come here, little one. Look what's behind me. Stick your hand right in this crack and you will find something wonderfully exciting. I promise!" Secondly, my dog went on a lizard hunt...inside my house. Yes, that's right. We have a lizard in the house. And I'm completely obsessed with it, as is my 75 lb. dog. She was racing around the furniture, jumping over baby toys, knocking things over. Part of me wanted to beat her for acting like a rabid beast and other part hoped she would catch the nasty thing and kill it. She didn't. So tonight I will be sleeping with a sheet over my head and dreaming of this horrid little reptile crawling all over me. It gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Finally, AC and I went to PetSmart this afternoon. The furry dog doesn't have an i.d. tag, so we went to get one. It is cute...a red heart with all her info on it. Well, I get home and it is no where to be found. I remember picking it up and doing something with it before I got AC out of her car seat in the driveway. So we made it home with it, but I managed to lose it before we got inside. This is a classic move for me (and the daddy). If you're like me then you know there isn't anything more frustrating than losing something you just had in your hands!

Anyway, I only have one picture, but it is sure to make you smile. Good morning, angel girl.

Tomorrow will be better because I get to see this sweet face again! We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment