Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today's Happenings

We started this Sunday with church. Thank goodness my cousin and her two boys sat next to us and brought their super cool toy motorcylces. We may have been kicked out if it weren't for miniature Harleys. As soon as AC got her hands on them, she was totally intrigued. While they are completely unsafe for a 16 month old, I was just happy that people weren't staring at the screaming baby and her mom for a few minutes. After church, we visited my papaw. It's always good to see him. He is still going strong at 93 years old and he makes my girl laugh! We finished our morning with Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch and a nap. I'm determined to change AC's eating habits. Someone told me that it takes about two dozen tries before a child will develop a taste for new or different foods. Well, today was day 2 with green beans and turkey. She adamantly rejected both, but I'm not giving up. 22 more days!! This afternoon we ran to Target and had a little visit with some of our most favorite people right before bed!

Here are few pics!
My mom has a little nook between her stove and kitchen cabinets. This has become a favorite spot for AC.
She even decided to decorate the place with a little blue crayon.
Just a little stick horse ridin'. My Gran made this stick horse when I was a kid!
Trying to hide from Mama when it's time to go to bed!

We hope you all enjoyed your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment