Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Monday

Today's post is gonna be random. Here goes!
1) AC loves saying, "Mornin'!" which is short for "Good morning!" On the way home from Publix, I thought she was saying, "More" which is common when she wants more of something. I was confused because there wasn't anything to give her "more" of. We weren't eating snacks. After I turned down the air conditioning, I realized she was singing, "Mornin'! Mornin'! Mornin'!" So cute.
2) AC is obsessed with finger painting. I am growing to hate it.
3) She can now open and close the front door all by herself. The furry dog is pumped about this.
4) She is completely aware of what "Time Out" is and just where it's located.
5) I'm sad about her jagged front teeth. I dread the day she comes to me sad because somebody was teasing her. Maybe she will loose them early.
5) She put her own shoes on today. They were on the wrong feet and weren't buckled but she did it all by herself and was so proud.
6) It is hot here. Hot is not even a good word to describe it. As the cart boy at Publix put it, "That heat just smacks you in the face, don't it?" You got that right, buddy.


Yesterday I accidentally left AC's black crayon outside. The tip melted off and the crayon melted to the patio table. Awesome.

Daddy and AC made a slingshot out of these resistance bands. She is baffled by it.

So, she chews on it when no one is looking.

Finally, AC and Daddy read one of her favorite books before she had to get ready for bed. "The Three Little Pigs." It's a pop-up book and we have to constantly keep her from ripping the pigs off.

We love and miss you all. We can't wait to see you in just a short while!

No comments:

Post a Comment