Monday, May 30, 2011

Addison

Hi, everyone. We have been very busy during the last week and have a lot to share with you. Today, however, I have something else on my mind. A few months ago, I shared with you that a good friend of mine from high school, Kelly, had a very, very sick little girl. Her daughter, Addison, was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. Sadly, Addison passed away this past Friday after a very brave fight. As a mom of a little girl and an old friend of Kelly's, I'm just so incredibly heartbroken. I know that Addison is now free from all of the pain, but it's sad nonetheless. I ask that you continue to pray for Kelly, her husband, and her son.

I decided to post this video that was made for Addison. I feel that, in some small way, I'm helping if I can share Addison's story and get the word out about neuroblastoma.

Addison



Happy Memorial Day to the ones we love that have honorably served our country. My little family truly appreciates it. Stay tuned...many fun posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment