Friday, May 13, 2011

Short and Sweet

I planned to post these pictures yesterday, but the blog site was down for maintenance. I'm keeping it short and sweet today.

This girl got new jammies. She loves them. The octopus has a flower on her head, a necklace, a purse, and glasses. She pointed each of these out and was so excited. We even had to try the shirt on her baby first.

She wanted her "goes" painted. I've never painted them before and hadn't planned on doing it. I watched an episode of Dr. Oz about dangerous chemicals in nail polish and decided to never put it on my kid. But she really wanted it. So I gave in. Just this once can't hurt. She couldn't sit still long enough to get both feet finished. She's been walking around with 5 painted toes. The worst part is she is so proud of her "goes" that she's been showing everyone her one painted foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment