Thursday, August 4, 2011

School

Happy Thursday, everyone. We have had very uneventful days yesterday and today. Just playing and grocery shopping. The highlight of the day yesterday was when AC jumped in her pool with her diaper on. A regular diaper, not a pool diaper. If you've never seen what happens to a diaper when it is dunked in water, well, here ya go.

In no time at all, it swells to an enormous size. AC thought this was hysterical and refused to let me take it off her.

Today was very uneventful, except for one very important thing....we finally found a preschool that we love for AC. We've been looking around for quite some time and just hadn't found something that we thought was a good fit for our family. Until today. We are very excited for her to start her academic, social, and Christian journey. It's gonna be good, I tell you. We went today for a short visit and she loved it. I know I'm going to be a little sad when the first day comes, but right now, I'm so excited for her. She is really going to blossom. I can feel it.

This is the only picture I could get today. She's going upstairs to get Daddy so we can leave for preschool.

We hope you all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment