Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazy

It's been a crazy weekend around here. We are busy getting ready for our trip and getting everyone, including the furry dog, healthy again. First thing Saturday morning, Gracie started vomiting. She also refused food and water for the first time in her entire life. So, she and I went back to the vet where they basically told me it was nothing and to continue the meds given to us on Friday. Thankfully, she is much better today and actually ate and drank. I'm praying this is the beginning to the end of her sick spell. I hate that she feels bad but it's wearing me out. The remainder of the day was pretty typical.

AC slept in this morning...until 8. She's usually a 6:45 kinda girl, so waking up at 8 was pretty awesome. We got ready for church and rushed to get there. When we dropped AC off at her classroom, she was wearing a purple/pink/white dress with silver sandals. When Daddy brought her back to me, she was wearing this...

They told Daddy she had had a really bad diaper accident and they had to change her. When I first saw her, I couldn't decide if it was hysterical or embarrassing. I couldn't stop laughing. By the way, the shirt is size 3T boys and the pants are size 18 months. Too funny!! AC didn't seem to notice that she looked like a miniature safari explorer on drugs.


Later in the day, she began giving me the Evil Eye. I'm not liking this one bit.

We hope you all had a great weekend. We can't wait to be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment