Monday, September 19, 2011

Memorable Monday Moments

Today's memorable moments:

1) Hand washing (that might have lasted a LONG time and involved a little posing in the mirror).



2) A tea party.
Everyone at the tea party (AC, Baby, Puppy, and Monkey) started out with one cookie each. I walked away to get a drink and when I got back, all the cookies were gone. AC seemed as shocked as me. And all those veggies on Baby's high chair? They were completely untouched. Lucky for Baby, huh?

3) Circle time.
Her teacher says she struggles a little in this area, so we practice at home. She wanted to be in charge, naturally.

4) Singing.
I don't have a picture for this one but this is how it went.

AC is getting her bath and is singing a song that I don't recognize. She must have learned it at school. The only words I can make out are "Thank you, God. Thank you, God." She repeats this over a few times and then I hear this, "Thank you, God. Thank you, Mickey. Thank you, Minnie. Thank you, Pluto, Donald, Pete!!!!!" I couldn't stop laughing! Mickey and the gang must have done something pretty awesome to be thrown in there with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment