Monday, September 12, 2011

The Wedding!

I think I've always known that she was amazing. Even through our crazy high school years and distant college years, I knew she was a special person. My special person. My sister has been, without a doubt, one of my most incredible blessings. She understands me in a way that no other person on this earth ever will. She loves me despite my many shortcomings. She is the steadiness in every storm of my life. With her, I can be the real me. She gives me so much and expects so little in return. God knew I needed her. She is a gem, my sister.

A few years ago, she found someone else who sees her I as do. Someone who knows what I know. That she's a keeper. He makes her happy and, to me, that's all that really matters.

And so a fabulous wedding we did have. I hope that it was all she ever dreamed of.







Bridesmaid Fun

Her kiddos

Natalie, Olivia, and Me

The Chi O sissies

The Scutchfields

The Tupman Ladies

Our Little Clan (minus Justin and Nathan)
AC was NOT cooperating unless she had her sippy cup.

Me, Ben, Justin, Megan, Bud


"Mommy, wait! I have a boogie!"

The Flower Girl

The Cake

Here is a link to a preview of her professional pictures. Click here. I can't say enough good things about this photographer.


I didn't give a speech at the reception, so I'm saying it all here. I love you so much, Megan. You bring so much to my life and to Anna Claire's life. I couldn't dream of a better namesake for my girl. You were a beautiful bride and the wedding was so lovely. I'm so happy that you and Justin have found each other and are starting this new chapter together. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment