Friday, September 30, 2011

Circus Acts

This lovely Friday was full of entertaining circus fun! It all unfolded at about 9:oo A.M. when AC and her classmates participated in the school play - A Circus! Here she is with some of her friends. Every one in the class was supposed to wear a red shirt. I guess the boys didn't get the memo.

AC's class was assigned to walk the tight rope. Here she is taking her turn. It's kind of hard to see but there is a little white rope on the ground. For some reason, she reminded me SO much of her big cousin, Riley, while she was walking on that rope! And I also had flashes of this week's Modern Family (Phil walks a tight rope in the front yard - hilarious!)


Her class went first, so they were able to watch all the bigger kids do their acts next. Here she is with her friends, Nicky and Peyton, clapping to the music and watching.

She spotted me. Hi!
Some more shots of her classmates, MaKayla and Abby.

The 4 year old lions. Love the masks!

And 4 year old elephants.

She had so much fun! I was so proud of her. She followed directions, paid attention to her teacher, and clapped for the other kids. She was focused like I've never seen her before. She wasn't afraid or disruptive. My big girl. This school and her teacher have been a huge blessing in her life. It's funny how things work out. I can not imagine her going to any other school in the world. She amazes me everyday with the things she is learning.

Oh, and she peed on the potty again today! 2 days in a row! I'm a happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment