Friday, February 3, 2012

Artsy

We've been feeling kinda artistic lately. In fact, painting with water was super fun!
The entire time she was painting this picture of Winnie the Pooh, she was singing, "Honey, Honey, Honey!!" from the Winnie the Pooh movie. She's only seen it once. I can't believe she remembered that song.

Wednesday was her friend Brooke's birthday. So when she and Daddy decided that this little creation was a birthday cake, I was not surprised.


This, by the way, was so much fun for her. She was entertained for a solid 20 minutes. So Moms of Toddlers, go get you some pipe cleaners and a colander. You can thank me later.

While all this craftiness was going on, I was working on this. Please don't be jealous of my 8 piles of laundry.
And this was just the towels. 3 days later and I'm finally done. Side note: All washers and dryers are in the garage where we live. I don't know why. My guess is that they would generate more heat for your already overworked AC unit if they were in your house. It's weird and not the cleanest of spaces. Anywho, we love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment