Friday, February 10, 2012

Frustrated

I've been trying to upload a cute video for the last 3 days. I just can't figure it out. I'm beyond frustrated. Aren't Macs and iPhones supposed to be the best you can get? Well, I'm fed up. Why is it so complicated/impossible to do simple things on these fancy devices. I'm giving up tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will have lost my desire to punch both my phone and my computer and I will try again. In the meantime:

My girl playing outside...in my shirt. Pretending to be a princess.

We made felt food. Sandwiches and pizza. Pretending that we own a restaurant.

She added a headband and some Ms. Potato Head lips. Pretending to be Mommy!
Just for the record, I never wear red lipstick! However, I have been seen in this particular pink shirt and tan headband on a few occasions...but never outside of my house! Or at least I hope not! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment