Friday, February 10, 2012

Octonauts

Here's the video. I finally got it to work.

Some important info: AC is currently obsessed with the Octonauts, a new show on the Disney Jr. channel. You'll hear her pretending to be the main character, Captain. She is constantly pretending to be someone. Just recently, she has started to change her voice to sound more like the person she is impersonating. It is quite hilarious. Here she is in her imaginary world, which is where she spends a lot of time!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY!! How funny. I spent half the time checking out her cute little dress only to realize it looks like a Mommy original. (Is that your shirt?) So cute. I wish I was in her little world right now instead of grading this pile of papers on my desk. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is the cutest! I miss this age so much. Enjoy that little imagination!

    ReplyDelete