Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brunch and Bubbles

AC's teacher hosted "Brunch with Mommy" today.  It was very, very sweet.  She had food and punch and a gift bag for each of the kids.  Inside each bag was a jump rope and bubbles.  She also included a place mat that she made for each student.  Each place mat had a picture and the student's name.  She wanted them to continue practicing writing their names this summer.  She also included a photo album in each student's bag.  The album contained pictures of that student throughout the year with captions she had written herself.  On the inside cover was a note from her.  

I cried.  I'm crying as I type this.  I can't really put into words just how amazing this woman is and how much we will miss her.  My baby is better for having loved her.  Our lives are better for having known her.  

Our friends, Makayla and Joanna

AC and Sadie conversing about noses, apparently.  

Mommies and their babies

Best Friends


She wanted to play with her bubbles when we got home.  So we spent a few minutes in the driveway blowing bubbles.








Tomorrow is her official last day of school this year.  I'm sure I'll cry just as much as I did the very first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment