Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday

It's been a long day and I'm not even sure why.  Nothing bad happened.  Nothing happened at all really.  When you don't have family or friends to visit and you don't have a job, you spend a lot of time just hanging around your house.  It's enough to drive a person mad on some days.  I'm not complaining.  That's just the truth of it.  Anyway, my girl gets bored just sitting around here all day.  She must have asked me ten times, "Mommy, we goin' somewhere?"  So, finally I decided to make a quick trip to Target and return something. 

Before we got in the car, she wanted to pose with her plant.  She dropped a seed into my flower pot about a month ago.  Surprisingly, it sprouted and continued to grow.  She is very proud of it.  Our neighbors probably wonder why I don't pull up this gigantic weed!

I never let her walk in the store.  She always rides in her stroller or the cart.  When we got out of the car at Target, she asked, "Mommy, can I walk?"  Since I had planned to only go to customer service to make my return, I let her walk.  She was so good and so patient.  I was so impressed with her behavior that it wasn't too hard for her to convince me to buy this.  Her very first Dora shirt.  She wanted the sparkly Dora mermaid nightgown.  I managed to talk her into this shirt instead.  This is the very first time I've bought her anything with a cartoon character on it.  I'm sure she will want to wear it every day!

We've got a big week ahead of us.
Monday = AC school
Tuesday = Mommy and Me Brunch with AC's class
Wednesday = AC's last day of school...tear :(
Thursday = End of the Year Party at AC's school
Friday = MOPS Family Beach Day

We love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment