Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mama as a Baby

On July 22, 2009, at around 7:45 a.m., I saw my girl for the first time. Immediately I knew it. She looked exactly like her dad. And I loved that! I think my mom was the only person there that thought she might slightly favor me. She was beautiful, regardless of who she looked like. It seems that 16 months later, she might just look like her mama after all. I see hints of AC in each of these pictures!
This is me at around 13-14 months. AC loves to sit in the exact chair at her Nina's!
This is me at around 16-17 months. This one looks the most like AC, I think!

This is me at around 2 years old. Is this what our girl will look like this summer?

A quick note about today:

1) It was COLD! Snow flurries drifted about all day.

2) Papa was a great babysitter this morning while I ran some errands.

3) We had a wonderful afternoon visit with Gran and Grandaddy.

4) AC met and feel in love with a real, live horse. It was found wandering down the road and Papa is boarding it for the night until the owners come get it. She was mesmerized. My girl is a Kentucky girl at heart...she appreciates a beautiful horse when she sees it! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment