Friday, December 17, 2010

Oldies

Today I looked through the pictures on my mom's camera. I was surprised that she had so many pictures that I had never seen. Here are some of the ones that made me smile. They also made me a little sad to see how quickly our girl is growing.

I was 31 weeks pregnant here. Yep, that's right. I was huge. I still had 2 months left. Maybe someday my daughter will appreciate my whale-like physique.
Baby Girl only a few minutes old. Heavenly.

The sweetest little face.

One of my most favorite pictures of my girl. Only 4 weeks old.

Heading out to 6 month pictures!

"Get me outta here!!!" March 2010. 8 months old.

Just a few weeks ago. Almost bedtime.

Today. Almost 17 months old.

1 comment:

  1. WHY MUST THEY GROW SO FAST!?!?
    I love the little hospital pic. She is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete