Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dress Up

I have to hide the laundry from AC. Clean or dirty, she shows no favoritism. She is becoming (or already is) obsessed with wearing her dad's and my clothes. Hats, ties, shirts, socks, shorts, shoes. She loves it all. We even have a little song we sing when we wear Daddy's ties. I'll spare you the details, but it is rather catchy, if I say so myself.

This afternoon I was trying to sneak a few pieces of clean clothing upstairs. I needed to hang them up quickly to prevent wrinkles. I didn't make it far. As you can see, AC snagged a purple dress and insisted (threw a tantrum) until I put it on her. I had to use a rubber band to gather the extra material in order to keep it on her. It was sweet to watch her prance around. She felt like a princess. I could tell!

Helping Daddy water a few dry patches of the yard

She refused to look at the camera, so this is the best shot I could get of her from the front.

"Daddy! I really, really, really want to go out there!!!!"

Thanks for saying a pray for her last night. She is feeling much better today. We finally got our NoseFrida in the mail and it works wonders! Invest in one, Moms. You won't be sorry!

Oh, and I thought I would inform you all that my daughter has decided to call me "Mommy" once more. I've been just "Mom" for a few months, but now it's back to "Mommy"! I have no idea what brought about this sudden change but it's perfectly fine with me!

That's all! We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment