Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pool Party

Daddy and I bought AC a new pool last weekend. It's been rainy all week so she hasn't had a chance to play in it. Until today, that is. She gathered up lots of her friends (her monkey, bunny, horse, and cow) and had a little party.


I was a little hesitant about putting stuffed animals in the pool. Eventually I gave in after remembering that it's hot enough for them to dry out in 30 minutes.

This girl has a skinny rear. She can still wear size 18 month bottoms. We ditched these bottoms not long after this picture. Oh, and if you're wondering why her horse has weird white stuff on it, I'll tell you. A few months ago, AC and Daddy decided it would be fun to 'decorate' the horse with white-out. It won't come off.

AND today AC turns 23 months old. Just one month until she is 2! I can't even believe it. Tomorrow's post will be dedicated to everything that is AC at 23 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment