Thursday, June 16, 2011

Indoor Playground

There are many perks to living way down here. One of them is that almost everything you need to do or want to do is only a few miles away. A favorite place of ours is a cool indoor playground. It's different from Monkey Joe's in that it has a tree house, beauty salon, kitchen, computer room, movie room, art station, lego room, etc. I would have LOVED this place as a kid. Today, AC and decided to stop by. She had so much fun. It was so crowded because school is out in our county so I didn't get many pictures. However, the art room was nice and calm so I managed to snap a few while AC drew.

The Little Artist




She had a lot of fun! I, on the other hand, wished I had had a ruler in my pocket so that I could whack a few kids from time to time.

Anywho, we love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment