Friday, June 10, 2011

Sick Tummies

The stomach bug has invaded. So far Daddy is the only one to not catch it. I had it on Wednesday and it was not too bad. Very, very unpleasant but not horrible. Last night, I went to check on AC and she was covered in vomit. This was at 8:30. After a few more puking episodes and lots of snuggles she was back in bed for the night at 11:30. She woke up at her normal time this morning and seemed to be back to her normal self. However, she couldn't keep her breakfast down. Thankfully, she hasn't thrown up since. We did make a trip to the doctor at 3:00 because she was refusing to eat or drink anything. The pediatrician's office isn't open on the weekends, so I wanted to get this taken care of before we ended up with a dehydrated little one. She was given a prescription for Zofran and after the first dose, she drank about 5 oz. of milk and ate a peppermint. I'm hoping this is a 24 hr. bug and that she will be back to normal tomorrow. Now, I've got lots of laundry to wash!

She's a little annoyed that all this peppermint is stuck to her face!

2 comments:

  1. Oh AC, I am so sorry you are sick! I take Zofran everyday and it malware me feel so much better. I hope you are better soon. Love that peppermint face.

    ReplyDelete