Friday, July 29, 2011

Drinking the Water

I'm sure everyone knows it is hot here. I'm also sure that everyone knows that we are a very pale bunch. The sun isn't kind to our skin. Especially that of a 2 year old. So we keep our pool in the garage. We just open the garage door, fill up the pool, and play. On most days, AC spends her time getting in and out of the water, throwing her toys in, and trying to splash me. However, she has days like today where she doesn't want to actually get in the water. Instead she plays from the edge.

She loves to lie down on the edge of the pool and splash.



Trying to splash me.

Today she decided to go in for a drink. If I had a video of this moment, you would hear me saying, "Don't you even think about drinking that nasty water. Don't do it! DON'T DO IT!!!!"

Apparently I'm not that scary. She did it anyway.

She got a big ol' mouth full of disgusting water. And seems very pleased with herself, for a moment...

Then she screams, "YUCKYYYYYY!!!!" You see, my dear, Mama is always right. Remember that.

After realizing that the water was not so fun to drink, she decided to make "toes" on the garage floor.

We love and miss you all! Try to find a pool to cool off this weekend. Just don't drink the water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment