Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Paint

AC wanted to finger paint today. So we dug out the paints and filled up our paint cups. Only about 30 seconds had passed when I heard her asking for more paint. "Which color do you need?" I asked. "Booo," she said with her finger stuck in the blue paint.


Next she wanted green. How is this child using so much paint?! I thought to myself. And then I looked at her mouth.
Apparently she had been eating it. Yummy. When I told her to stop eating the paint and threatened to take it away, she started chuckling. It seems she has entered the phase where it is comical for the toddler to make her mom angry.

Back to painting she went.

But not for long. After I put a load of laundry in the dryer, I turned to see this. It was in her hair, ears, mouth, teeth, and nostrils. And she thought this was the funniest thing she had seen in her little 2 year old life.
Finger painting was officially closed after this.

On a random note: Yesterday, AC was carrying around her sippy cup just like this.Someone wants to be just like her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment