Thursday, July 7, 2011

Random

This post has no coherence. Just go with it.

1) You have probably noticed that AC struggles with a rash around her mouth. I have tried EVERYTHING to keep it at bay but just haven't been successful. Sure, steroid cream works. I'm just not crazy about rubbing steroids around her mouth everyday. There had to be a safer and more natural way. It seems I may have found two things that work pretty well.
Now I'm going to go knock on wood. By the way, I have fallen in love with the yes to carrots products. Good stuff. Literally.

2) I still can't quite wrap my mind around this whole Casey Anthony thing. It's all so absurd.

3) AC has recently wanted to help cook. I took my eyes off her long enough to beat an egg and here is what happened. Egg shell everywhere.

4) She LOVES her babies. Today they had a quick snuggle before bed.

We are all so glad the weekend is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment