Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday

Let me just start out by saying that the weather here was fabulous today. About 80 and breezy. It's probably as close to fall as we are gonna get and it may only last for today, but I enjoyed it.
This morning we went to church. We actually went to the church where AC goes to school. It was our first time there and we were happy with it. Sadly we didn't see her teacher there. She must have gone to the later service. AC was kind of disappointed.

We played outside for a while when we got home because the weather was so nice. Here is my girl running, running, running.





She is really into smelling flowers lately.

Then we went inside and all had naps. My throat feels like it is on fire. I'm not sure what's going on. I just hope I don't have strep throat. I'm pretty sure that strep is highly contagious and, as of now, I'm the only sick person in this house. So I don't think it is strep. But it is KILLING me. The rest of our day was spent playing inside and out. It was a good day here.

We hope you all enjoyed your weekend! We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment