Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Always Watching

It's true what they say...that your kid is always watching you.  I, personally, think this fact is a little scary.  I mean, can you imagine all the ridiculous things I do or say in a day?  There are times when we don't even know she listening and we will hear her repeating words we just used.  Like yesterday.  I was explaining to Daddy how a person's home has concave areas.  She looked at me and said, "Concabe?"  And then today she got her hands on my camera, something that is strictly forbidden.  But I wasn't paying attention and she snatched it off the couch.  And look what she did.  



She knew exactly what to do.  I guess this is proof that she's been watching as I have snapped almost 3,000 pictures of her.  Yes, 3,000.  I'm not kidding.  

Here is some of her work.  Completely unedited.




She did pretty well, I think.

In other news:  I don't think she is feeling 100%.  She has woken up rather fussy the last few mornings and from her naps.  This isn't the norm for her.  She had a full-fledged meltdown at school today.  When I arrived to pick her up, she wanted to give me her classmate's Mother's Day craft.  Her teacher wouldn't let her, so she lost it.  Her fuse is really short this week.

But we've had more moments of fun than not.


Lately, I've noticed that she has grown so much over the last few weeks.  She is getting so big.  Here is a picture of her from exactly one year ago.  I can't even believe how much she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment