Friday, May 4, 2012

Today

Today was my furry girl's 8th birthday.  She got a special bag of treats and some peace and quiet while AC and I were away.  She is a sweet, sweet girl.  I love her more than words can say.  So much so that I even let her sleep in AC's castle.  She is the birthday girl, after all. 

This afternoon, AC and I went to Matilda's house.  They played for hours.  Swimming, running, dancing, dress up, stickers, swinging, and a rest in the hammock.  For those of you that don't know, Matilda is bilingual.  She speaks Spanish and English.  I noticed a few days ago that AC is trying to use a few Spanish words.  It seems Matilda has been talking to her in Spanish!  I can just imagine AC pretending to understand exactly what Matilda is saying when she is really totally confused.  Hilarious.

Happy Friday, everyone!  And Happy Derby!  I think we might be the only people here than even knows it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment