Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Friends and Family Part 2

Can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post!  We are finally back from our trip and are in the throes of withdrawal.  Withdrawal from our friends and family.  Anywho, I'm picking up where I left off 2 weeks ago...

The day after my last post, my girl and I took a little trip to visit my sister, AC's dearest Aunt May.  She would be keeping AC for the weekend while Daddy and I went to the wedding of an old college friend.  To say that AC had a good time would be a huge understatement.  She l.o.v.e.d. every minute of her weekend with May.  

On the first day, she experienced the trampoline for the first time.  I think she loved it. 

On the second day, she had a blast with the kiddos.  Here she is leading a group exercise. HA!  The kids were such good sports!

They also went to Monkey Joe's.  She fell in love with Jax. 

On the third day, Aunt May, Uncle Justin, and AC went to the pool!  
 And down the water slide about 100 times.  

On the fourth day, which was also her 3rd birthday, she and Aunt May made a birthday cake for breakfast!  

Strawberry cake with chocolate chips, sprinkles, and lots of candles...my girl's dream come true!


Daddy and I arrived just as the cake was finished.  We sang to her and watched her blow-out the candles on her special day.

I'm so happy she got to spend quality time with Megan and Justin.  I hope they enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed them because it seems that Justin is her new BFF!  She did call him a "lil' cutie" after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment