Friday, August 20, 2010

Sun, Chocolate, and Purses - What more could a girl want?

Whew! I've had a fussy girl on my hands today! I'm thinking it might be teething. We'll see in a few days, I guess! This morning we ran a few errands and the rest of the afternoon was made up of....


a little fun in the sun,

AC loves to be outside. So she strapped on her sun hat and we took a little walk (little being the key word...it was waaaaayyyyy too hot).


some chocolate,

She reached into the refrigerator while I had it open and pulled this down. I turned my back for about 5 seconds and, when I turned around, this is what I found. The girl gets it from her mama, what can I say.



and a big purple purse!

After the chocolate, we had a quick change of clothes. A few minutes later, she had found my purse. Instead of pulling out all the contents like she usually does, she decided she would throw it over her shoulder just like Mom! Eventually she got frustrated because it wouldn't stay on her shoulder :(


So we watched the Wiggles and all was okay again. Tomorrow is Father/Daughter Day. I'll let you know how that goes :) Here is a video from last weekend of AC and Daddy watching her all-time favorite..."Old McDonald"! The girl's got moves and that, I'm certain, she gets from her daddy :) To see it, click on the red word 'video' above!


No comments:

Post a Comment