Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wild Hair and Funny Faces

Alright, finally. I have been working on this video for a few days and have FINALLY figured it out. Sorry for the late post! It's almost 11 PM here. I really wanted to share this with you today because you don't really want to know about the happenings at our house in the last 24 hours. Let's just say it involved a really smelly plumbing issue and a guy named Juan from Rapid Rooter. We are on a first name basis with Juan these days, and that is NOT a good thing.

Anyhow, you may have realized that my girl has some pretty crazy hair. I try my best to tame it, but sometimes, her mane seems to have a mind of its own. While looking through all my pictures, I realized that, in addition to wild hair, my girl can make some of the funniest faces! So, I decided to put all the funny faces and wild hair pictures together on a video! I hope you enjoy it! I've watched it at least 10 times and laughed out loud each time!!

**I apologize in advance for the wacky musical editing at the end. I tried to fix it but eventually gave up! And, funny faces come first, wild hair is at the end!!


No comments:

Post a Comment