Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lazy Day

We didn't do anything today. We only left the house for about an hour and that was for a walk to AC's friends' house, Mia and Elise. We haven't seen them since school started, so it was nice to see their little adorable faces.

Here's what I got for today:
This picture was taken exactly 1 year ago. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed.

Sweet girl smiling with her baby. It was a wild hair day!

She wanted candles in her cake. So I dug out a few old birthday candles and we stuck them inside her little wooden wedding cake. She was so excited.

Pushing her stroller to Mia and Elise's house.

Stopping to look at our neighbor's Halloween decorations.

On the way home.

Lots of love to all of you. We miss you! We can't wait to see Mamaw and Papaw on Monday! AC keeps asking me, "Mamaw and Papaw comin' my house to play?" She is really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment