Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spooky Stuff

Monsters, dragons, and cats! Oh my! My girl is really getting into the Halloween spirit. She actually has no idea what Halloween is or what it involves, but she has noticed all the ghosts and pumpkin decorations popping up every where. And it seems that she has watched something on TV that discussed something of a spookier nature. Monsters and Dragons!

FYI: She had just woken up from a nap. After watching this video, it seems I didn't understand a lot of what she was saying at the time! And yes, she still sleeps in a crib and will continue to do so until she gives me no choice and starts climbing out.


Geez, she wouldn't stop talking about that monster and dragon. You can tell that I really wanted to get downstairs and eat lunch!!

What better way to get in the Halloween spirit than to paint your face like a cat! She loved it and walked around meowing for what seemed like an hour.

So while she loves cats, she is terrified of monsters and, especially, dragons. She refuses to watch Shrek for that reason. I just pray she doesn't start having bad dreams or develop a crazy fear of spooky things!

No comments:

Post a Comment