Friday, March 18, 2011

Dancing Monkey (& Girl)

I promised a video and am making good on that promise. Forgive me that it is only 8 seconds and of pretty poor quality. Little did I know when I purchased this fancy new computer that my video recorder isn't compatible with Macs. So we are improvising. Daddy's camera has a video option that is very easy to upload. It'll have to do.

About the video: Daddy bought AC a dancing monkey yesterday. She really loves it. She loves it so much that she likes to make it dance for LONG periods of time. I, honestly, want to chuck it out the window.

Enjoy. Oh, I had some issues getting it to play. I just kept clicking on it and messing with it and eventually it worked. It was most helpful to click in the area under the video that reads "0:00/0:00". Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment