Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On the Mend

Either my girl didn't have the flu or this Tamiflu stuff is the real deal. I wouldn't go as far to say that she is 100% well, but she is feeling a whole lot better. She didn't have a fever today. She ate a lot. She hasn't thrown up. She did seem a little drowsy this morning but that is the only symptom I noticed today. Hallelujah! I'm so happy that she is feeling better. Who wouldn't feel better if their mom let them wear this outfit around all day?


All that stuff on the floor behind her is where she took everything out of the pantry.
The diaper rash is holding strong. I am beyond frustrated with it. She is supposed to be on the meds for 3-5 days. I'm going to be an angry (and unpleasant) mama if come Saturday she still has it. It's getting ridiculous.
Now let's just hope that Daddy and I don't get the flu (or whatever it was)! I've started coughing a lot over the course of the day. I pray that's all it is...a cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment