Monday, March 7, 2011

Normal Again

I'm sorry for the scattered blog posts. AC and I are finally starting to feel normal again, so I should be back on track with the blog. I'm hoping to get a video this week! I'll see how it goes. No promises.
I have mentioned many times how much my girl loves balls. "Ball" was her first word, after all. Well, Daddy took her to Walmart on Saturday and made the mistake of strolling through the sporting goods section. Have you ever noticed how many balls are there? To make a long story short, Daddy ended up buying a $20 basketball because AC refused to take no for an answer (and Daddy is a pushover)! She absolutely loves this basketball. Maybe it was money well spent.


And because I desperately needed a laugh, I added this little jewel. Me and my crew when we were youngins. Beautiful bunch, weren't we?!?! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment