Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunny Saturday

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday way down here. As I mentioned yesterday, I started this day with an early trip to the chiropractor. I've never been before but Daddy made me an appointment after months of listening to me whine about neck and back pain. I honestly don't think I've been the same since I was about 7 months pregnant. Anyway, the chiropractor did a thermal scan of my spine to see where most of the tension/stress was. Here is a copy of the results.
Green is good (no tension). Yellow is mild. Orange is moderate. Red is severe. I was amazed at how accurate the scan was. Check out my neck. The top vertebrate is off the charts. And check out my lower back. Very interesting, I think. They also did x-rays, which I won't see until Tuesday when I go back. I'm very excited to see what is up with my neck and get it straightened out!

What were AC and Daddy doing, you ask? Well, some hardcore partying, it seems. Here's a small snapshot of the disaster in my house when I got home.


Later in the day, they shared one of those yummy banana pudding milkshakes from Chick-fil-A. She loved it!
We ended the day with a little Skype time with Nina, Papa, Meg, and Bennie! Now she's in bed and Daddy and I are about to start cleaning up all that mess. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment