Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Favorites

It was a busy day for us. Gymboree this morning. Long nap. A few hours at the park. Out to dinner with Daddy. And now we are all ready for bed. Whew! That's a lot of activity for 2 girls that have been sick for last week. I should win an Olympic Medal for taking her to dinner. The girl is a busybody. It was all worth it though when she waved like Miss America to every single person we passed on the way out. She's a friendly one, this girl! Anyway, today is dedicated to all my girl's favorite things this week.

1) Uncle Bob and Aunt La! Thanks for the surprises! Each and every thing was a big hit!

2) Her new sippy cup. It's got a straw and a lid that she can open and close herself. I think it makes her feel like a big girl!!

3) "Moo, Baa, La La La!" by Sandra Boynton. Wouldn't you know that she loves the book with all the animals sounds! She likes all of Sandra Boynton's books, but this is, by far, her favorite.

4) Mama's bracelet. She LOVES this bracelet. I hide it all the time just to find her with it again. She puts in on her arm and pushes it all the way up to her shoulder. Then she gets frustrated because it won't stay there.

Well, we hope you all started your weekends off right. The weather here is amazing right now. Today was sunny and 68. I like to think that in Heaven, it is always 68 and sunny. Tomorrow will be busy for us. I have my first ever appointment with the chiropractor (that's a story for another day). Daddy has a football game. And there is a big community yard sale. We love and miss you all. Oh, and I'm still working on the video I promised. Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I am so ready for yard sale season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she likes her surprises! We love and miss you guys! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete