Monday, January 23, 2012

For Our Family

So I was thinking. Thinking that if I had given people a big ol' gift card or wad of cash, I would be interested in seeing how they used it. Just to know that they had gotten something they really wanted. So, here you go. Here's what we got!

AC's gifts! These are just a few. Daddy and I have plans for the rest of her money. We're just spacing it all out, so she doesn't get bored too quickly.
A Princess Tent and Tunnel, a sand truck for the beach, a camera, Little People SUV and Castle, and a bike. She will see it all in the morning. I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes over.



Daddy got 2 very nice suits and a pair of shoes he has been wanting for quite some time.
Just 1 of his suits and shoes.


And I got this stuff. I've been waiting/saving for each of these for a long time, so I'm really happy that I can finally call them mine.
My loot: Face cream, phone, running shoes, and make up.

Thanks to you all for your love and generosity. I can't wait for the day to come when we can buy each other gifts again!

1 comment:

  1. Love your purchases especially the Brooks! Best running shoes on the planet!

    ReplyDelete