Friday, January 20, 2012

Small Songstress

Singing silly songs.
This child sings ALL the time. Constantly. Even her teacher says so. She used to just make up songs and melodies. Now she is beginning to sing recognizable tunes. A few from today's repertoire: Jesus Loves Me, Baby Love, You Are My Sunshine, Down in My Heart, Thank You God, Turkey in the Straw, Wonder Pet's theme song, and a few of her favorites from The Backyardigans. I'm pretty sure I could sing, "I'm Queen Tasha and I rule the whole backyard! Nananana!!" in my sleep (which I think she has adopted as her theme song)!

Her concert had to be stopped when she needed to blow her nose. And very dramatically, might I add.

Then the songs picked right back up while she played with her playdoh.

Never a dull moments, folks. But it's great that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment