Thursday, January 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1) Purple jellies are fun.

2) My girl is fascinated by Diana Ross. Lord help me.
She was completely hypnotised by this video. "Baby Love" happens to be her most favorite song. She asked me to sing it to her on the way to school yesterday. Once I finished, she would clap and say, "Again!" I must have sung that song 10 times. Then she started singing it to me. Priceless. At random times, she will pretend that her name is "Baby Love." I'll say, "Anna Claire, come here." She'll say, "No, Mommy. I not Anna Claire. I Baby Love." Indeed, she is.

3) I've been thinking a lot about what I read here. Trying to make the most of this fleeting time of littleness I have with my girl.

1 comment:

  1. Diana Ross?! HOW FUNNY.
    I agree with that blogger. I do think only you can decide how happy you can be. It is all about attitude. I also think that our attidues are highly contagious to our children. (don't we know that being teachers!) I have given up on all things negative. I just don't have time for it or people who spend too much time on it. I am loving those daily reminders. Such a great read. I might or might not read one each day during my planning period.
    OH- Jellies!! I think SK will need some of those/.

    ReplyDelete