Monday, January 16, 2012

Today

Trying to decide if she wants to watch Daddy mow the grass or watch another episode of Olivia. It's hard to be 2 years old.

She has officially named these Little People. Left to right: Bob, La, and Baby Caroline.

The weather is nice. 75ish today. We had our windows open this afternoon. Now, if only I could get myself organized. I can't remember anything. Anything. I swear I have to look at the calendar a few times a day just to remember what day it is. Is is possible to develop dementia at 29? That is how I feel on most days. Please accept my apologies if I have forgotten something important lately. I promise that I'm going to get my act together soon. It's embarrassing.

We love and miss you all more than you could possibly know.

No comments:

Post a Comment