Thursday, March 1, 2012

Celebrate

I have lots of reasons to celebrate today!
1) When I got this in the mail yesterday, I almost did a cartwheel right in my driveway. Yes, sir. Paid in full. We own that lovely piece of shiny metal! And we are going to drive her until the wheels fall off!!

2) TMI warning. AC has pooped on the potty twice today! I'm hesitant to celebrate this because she has done this before and decided she wasn't going to do it again. I'm hoping this will be the time she decides to make it happen for real. We're down to two diapers so some thing's gotta happen!

3) Lastly, and most importantly, this little lady was born this morning. I got a text early this morning from a very dear friend saying, "She is here!" Welcome Miss Lila Kate! She's amazing, you see. She was born two months early and is thriving despite it all. 4 lb. 13 oz. and 18 inches of sweet little girl power! Prayers that she continues to amaze everyone with her progress during the remainder of her NICU stay!

While AC and I are both fighting this sinus crud and fevers, we are having a wonderful day because of these fabulous things!


1 comment:

  1. What an exciting day! Jealous you have your car paid off, I can't wait for that day!!! So happy to hear that Miss Lila Kate is here and is doing well in the NICU.

    ReplyDelete