Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grumpy

She's been contrary today. It's probably my fault. This morning I realized we had to go to the grocery or we were going to starve. I made my very long list and we left. I completely lost track of time and it was nearly 2 o'clock by the time we made it home. 2:00 is also the time for AC to wake up from her nap. She hadn't even been to sleep yet. So I had a decision to make. 1) Put her down for a late nap which would mean an even later bedtime. 2) Skip nap, deal with a grumpy girl, and an early bedtime. I chose #2. By 4 o'clock, her attitude was on a steady decline. Here is the evidence.

YouTube Video


You can bet that she will be tucked into her bed nice and snug right at nap time today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment