Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Jellies

AC and I ran out to do a little shopping this morning. It seems that she has recently gone through a growth spurt and most of her 2T clothes are a fitting a little small. I saw an ad for a decent sale today and decided to check it out. I naturally went to the clearance section first. AC still rides in her umbrella stroller in stores because I would NEVER allow her to roam at free will. NEVER. I gave her a toy and her sippy cup and started looking for things in 3T. A few seconds had passed when AC said, "Mommy, hold these please." She was holding out both of her shoes. She had taken off her shoes and put these little beauties on her feet (after removing all the tags and buckling them herself).

I asked her, "What did you do?" She said, "I weally, weally need these new jellies shoes, Mama!" And I guess it was meant to be because she had chosen the correct size and all. I wasn't getting out of there without these shoes.

She was in such a good mood when we got home that she even let me take a few pictures of her.





She wore these jellies all day. She almost had a meltdown when I refused to let her wear them during her nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment